Membership Details at a Glance
- All members of Topstone Angels must be accredited investors, as defined by law.
- Individuals must apply using our membership application.
- There is an annual membership fee.
- Pitch meetings are to be held ten times per year in Fairfield County, Connecticut.
- Topstone angels sources deals by attending pitch forums, demo days, angel conferences and our relationships with other groups.
- Topstone Angels pre-screens companies to present an average of 3 different companies at our meetings.
- After the presentations, members can indicate their level of interest in a company based on the initial pitch.
- If there is sufficient interest from members, a due diligence team is formed with a team leader.
- Due diligence process is completed in a timely fashion.
- Once due diligence is completed, investors hard circle their commitment and negotiate terms.